Monday, October 6, 2014

Being Healthy Daily

I love being healthy, by eating right, exercising, drinking tea, using essential oils, skin brushing, oil pulling, using the neti pot, cloth diapering, etc! One thing that is not easy though is doing it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Sometimes I get on a roll and I'm doing great, feeling fantastic, and looking forward to each new task! Then there are the other days, where I sleep in, don't feel liking eating healthy, don't want to work out, don't have the energy to chase my toddler around, much less skin brush or rebound. When I don't do it though, it sends me on a downward spiraling hill that is hard to get back up from, so how do we keep from going there in the first place? I think that it is different for everyone, but for me it just takes the right motivation. I am new too the world of Essential Oils, but I have found that it is the best motivation that I have found yet in this world when it comes to living healthy. Of course wanting to feel great and lose weight is a pretty good one too, but some days I could just care less about either one. Sometimes being kinda zombie like in front of the TV is what I think I want, but it isn't what I want or need for my long term over all health and well being. Plus I find when I feel that way, my time with God lacks a lot because my brain is so foggy I can't think about anything to pray about, let alone hear his voice. I have recently become  an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essentials, and I am telling you, it's amazing! Now I am not saying that it has cured all of my problems, because it hasn't, but it sure is helping me stay more consistent. All I have to do is defuse my favorite oil  too give me a boost, or rub some peace and calming on my neck too relax.On this blog I am going to be sharing my everyday experiences and testimonies with my essential oils, and with everything else that has to do with my crunchy side of life. I hope you will be joining me on this weekly adventure! I will be posting every Monday, and since this blog is more focused on essential oils, I will post my link to the Young Living website in case you want to get the oils too! Join My Young Living Essential Oil Team!  
I started out with the Premium Starter Kit ($150) Which in my opinion is by far the best thing to start with. I love their other products, but I have been focusing more on their oils, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment