Monday, November 24, 2014

Life Trials

Noah N Christina
Noah and I!
Sometimes it is very challenging to cope with difficult situations in life, the problem with life is that it seems to almost never be without problems. I have had quite a few anxiety causing problems over the last couple of weeks, and it has been quite testing. One of those happened to me about three weeks ago, my Fiance Noah had been over and had been complaining of his chest hurting, sadly I didn't really take him that seriously. Later that evening he was at work and started having the chest pain again, but this time it was much worse and he collapsed onto the floor. His brother Isaiah who worked with him brought him to the emergency room, that's when I got the call. I rushed to the emergency room leaving Trinity with my sister and Mom and met him at the ER along with his parents and brother. What I witnessed scared the living crap out of me. Noah was going in and out of consciousness, he would wake up, hyperventilate, then pass out again. He was so disoriented, and every time he woke up we had to explain everything to him and answer the same questions over and over because he forgot every time. He did this probably over 20 times. It was one of the most difficult things for me, and I am pretty sure wasn't easy for him either. The doctor finally gave him something to get him to stop hyperventilating, but it made him quite loopy for a while which was quite amusing. The doctor believes that it is all anxiety based, but I have some other theories of my own. Thankfully he hasn't had anything like that since, and I will continue to pray that nothing like that will ever happen again.
Another challenging difficulty that has happened is that Noah lost his job. That in itself could cause me to lose it, but I know that Our God is good and that he will bring us through this mess. I have been trying to look positively towards this, and I believe that the work environment that he was w
orking in was not healthy, and that he will find a much better job for him. Thank God that we are all alive and well. It was hard for both of us because we want to get married and in our own place next month, now unless God works it out it is more unlikely this will happen, but we are not going to lose hope. This week since I have been struggling to stay joyful I have been diffusing my JOY essential oil!
I have really been learning to love this one, and I am going to have to get some more soon! If you want to get the same oils that I have just click on the link to the right of this post. It has an easy sign up page, and I believe that the best kit that you could get is the Premium Starter Kit. That is what I got and it's great for beginners. If you enjoy my blog make sure you start following me so you can read more! God Bless! <3

    No comments:

    Post a Comment