Monday, November 10, 2014

New Tattoo!

Yesterday I got a tattoo that I had been wanting to get for a long time, yay! Did it hurt? Yes! Do I love it? Yes!The picture that is shown here was taken just a couple hours after getting it, as you can see it hasn't been washed yet and I have smeared ink on my big toe the the artist missed, but it gives you the idea. First of all I want to say that I know that tattoos are not healthy, I mean your injecting yourself with ink that your body is absorbing (some of it), and the ink has nasty metals in it, so why would somebody like me get one? I believe That it expresses who you are, and allows you to share something with people that you encounter that would usually never know. I got this tattoo because it is a symbol for Yahweh's (God's) people, and I am one of his people so it also represents who I am. That is what I think about it, I know lot's of people, especially fellow believers have different views on it, and I don't mean to offend anyone, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. Now health wise, it is important to keep care of your tattoo and to make sure it does not get infected or anything. Me being Crunchy Tina wanted to make sure I was using the best thing on it. I started doing research to see about some healthy products to put on it. My first thought was coconut oil, I use it for everything surely it would work for my tattoo, wrong! It is not good to use coconut oil for at least a week after getting it cause it heals it too much, and it can mess up your tattoo, same goes for aloe vera, just not to the same extent. One thing that I have learned is good for it is lavender oil! Even Tattoo Goo the product has lavender oil in it. Guess where you can get a great quality lavender oil?  Right here! Click here to Join my Essential Oils team! If you like my blog be sure to follow me so you can read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment